Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bomma's Funeral

Kelsie, Kristin, Sharon
Debbie, Brooke, Kammi
Sharon, Karen, Debbie
L toR:  Donna, Pam, Bryan, Karen, Sandi, Sharon, Debbie, Kristin, Kammi, Dad, Mom 
(in order of age for the kids)
Uncle Tom, Mom, Janet, Bob (Bomma's kids)


Kids taking flowers to remember Bomma
Pallbearers:  Front - Jesse, Tom, Bob, Bobby

This week we went to Bomma's funeral.  Bomma is the name I gave my maternal grandmother and it stuck.  We all loved Bomma very much and were sad to see her go, but happy to know that she would be reunited with loved ones that passed on before her.  I look forward to the day that I can be reunited with Bomma and Papa.  We did enjoy seeing aunts, uncles, and cousins that we hadn't seen in years.  What a blessing to be part of such a wonderful eternal family!

2 comments:

The Bullknitter said...

I still have the flowers I took from my grandpa's grave. I miss him. Just a big hole in my heart.

Jess said...

Nothing major, but in the photos of the pallbearers, that's actually Chris in front of Tom. I am unseen on the other side of the casket.
On another note, it was good to see your family (minus Jeff).