Sunday, June 21, 2009

Swim Team 2009

This year, again, we had 4 kids on swim team.  Brooke and Cade were excited about it. . .Kelsie and Dillon a little less excited.  But with Jeff serving as President of the Swim Team this year, we decided that whether or not to participate was not an option.  The kids have been great and have helped me out by riding their bikes over (except for Cade).  That has cut my trips over to the pool each morning from 4 down to 2.  I can do that.  They are doing a great job swimming.  Cade wants to swim every event possible--even the 100 meter freestyle.  WOW!  Kelsie has qualified for League and may qualify for State!  Way to go!

Kelsie after her race
I'm not too good at action shots!  Here is Cade from the back.
Kelsie doing her "League Qualifying" breast stroke
Dillon and Cade resting under the tent
A friend and Cade
Dillon preparing for heating

Brooke doing the 100 meter freestyle


1 comment:

Sharon and Spencer said...

Cute blog Donna. I haven't looked at it for awhile. I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. By the way, you looked so trim and good in your triathlon pictures!! I hope I look as good as you in 10 years. Way to go.